LINC-ED / Parent View
Dear Parents /Caregivers,
Digital Reporting will be published on Monday 10th December.
If you are new to Queenspark School then please make sure you can log in to your child’s digital progress reporting. Follow the instructions below.
How to log in and access your child’s digital progress reporting: New parents to the school will need to follow the instructions below.
1. Make sure the email you have registered at the office as your contact email address is actually the one you will use for accessing the LINC ED Parent View Page.
2. Don’t panic if the logging in doesn’t work for you. What we have found when doing this is that the email address we have listed at school has been incorrect. Therefore please make sure we have your correct email address.
3. Don’t panic if you do not have internet access at home and cannot log on to the Parent View Page. We have a laptop located at the school office where you can receive assistance when trying to log in.
4. Don’t panic if you only have a phone to access the internet. Parents can access your LINC ED Parent View Page via a LINC ED App for iPhones and Androids. Go to https://linc-ed.zendesk.com/
5. Parents can access their LINC ED Parent View Page at any of the public libraries in New Zealand via free internet access.
How do I access my child’s LINC-ED Parent View Page?
What do I have to do as a parent
Step 2: Your username is the email address that you have previously shared with the school. Enter your email and then click Get New Password.
Step 3: A LINC ED email will be sent automatically to the email address you have entered.
Step 4: Access your email address account.
Step 5: Open the email link and click on ‘Reset Password’.
Step 6: The link will take you to a page where you will see your new password.
Step 7: If you choose to personalise this, you can delete the generated password and enter your own strong, secure password.
Step 8: Delete the generated password by highlighting the LINC ED generated password and pressing ‘delete’ or begin writing in your personalised password. Important: LINC ED will communicate to you whether your personalised password is ‘strong’ or ‘weak’.
Step 9: Once you have reset your password a LINC ED page will appear stating that your password has been reset and inviting you to log in.
Step 10: Once you have logged in, click the ‘menu’ and then click on the picture of your child. This will take you to the student ‘Home’ page.
A Visual Guide for the Parent View Log-in procedure has been attached to this email.
Parent Information Sessions – As an important part of the digital reporting process, a demonstration and explanation of the LINC ED digital reporting will be held in the main hall foyer school.
Dates and Times:
Session 1: Wednesday 5th December 6 to 7 pm.
Session 2: Thursday 6th December 2:30 to 4:30 pm.
Session 3: Wednesday 12th December 6 to 7 pm.